Contact Us
Contact Us

TITAN Containers Colour Logo Transparent

Call us today or fill out the form below, and we will find the best solution that fits your needs.

0333 241 4 241

 

Self Storage Near You
Your Local Storage Facility
    2 min read

    TITAN MOVING TO A GREENER FUTURE | UPDATE

    Featured Image Green Future Leaf

    WELCOME TO THE SECOND UPDATE ON HOW TITAN CONTAINERS ARE MOVING AWAY FROM FOSSIL FUELS.

    Operating around 40 fossil fuel empty container handlers globally, TITAN is looking to replace all before 2030 and has recently placed orders for eight all-electric container handlers for delivery in 2023.

    Our “first-mover” order is for five of the recently launched Ferrari CVS ZE-Lift 08.6 empty container handlers. Suitable for 20’ and 40’ at 6 high (8’6” containers), this is the largest single order for container handlers placed in TITAN's history. Delivery is scheduled from April to August 2023, and it is anticipated that these first all-electric container handlers will replace fossil fuel handlers at various European container centres next year.

    TITAN has also ordered three Carer A120X all-electric 12-ton forklifts for fork pocket container handling. Two of these machines are set for delivery to recently established container centres in Adelaide and Newcastle NSW with the third machine intended for the soon-to-open centre in Kolding, Denmark.

    green TITAN Containers Eco friendly electric lifter truck copy

    With more than 60% of the Company’s car fleet already electric, the delivery of ten all-electric vans later this year will make a further serious reduction in our fossil fuel consumption.

     

    TITAN CEO Layland Barker explained:

    "

    “When current orders are delivered, we will have realised around a 25% reduction in fossil fuel consumption compared with 2021. The majority of the remaining 75% we expect to phase out over the coming 5 or 6 years. To ensure TITAN are really green, we are also investing in generating solar energy at owned premises. Three TITAN sites are already 100% supplied with TITAN generated electricity and we have installed our first public EV charger. As we can generate more electricity than we use during the working day we plan to introduce more EV charging facilities at suitable sites later this year or in 2023. We wish to lead by example.”

    "

    Operating for more than 30 years TITAN Containers are a global supplier of container-based storage solutions including the market-leading ArcticStore range of mobile temperature-controlled cold stores and blast freezers. We look forward to continuing to lead the way for the better of our environment. 

    1 min read

    ACROPOLIS RALLY OF GODS 4 PEOPLE

    The historic Greek Rally Acropolis tournament, known as the Rally of Gods, took place this year with two events in...

    2 min read

    TITAN MOVING TO A GREENER FUTURE | UPDATE

    WELCOME TO THE SECOND UPDATE ON HOW TITAN CONTAINERS ARE MOVING AWAY FROM FOSSIL FUELS.

    Operating around 40 fossil fuel...

    1 min read

    TITAN Containers Emerges onto the dance scene!

    TITAN Containers are proud to have contributed to the largest music festival in Ireland in 2022!

    Emerge was a two-day...